Private Prague Segway Tours
It’s new, it’s fun, it’s unique!
Learn to ride a Segway the self balancing electric scooter and then we take you on a guided tour through Old Town Square, past Charles Bridge, and inside one of the city's most beautiful parks. Click here for full description Our private tours run in English. For other language options – please email us with your enquiry!
Highlights and Themes
- Czech History and Culture - Medieval back roads and alleyways of Prague
- Old Town Square—Astronomical Clock, Church of Our Lady before Tyn (Superior only)
- Riverside view of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, National Theater
- Jewish district, Old and New Synagogues, Parizska street, Rudolfinum
- See the Kafka museum (outside), Lennon Wall, and Kampa Park
- Prague Castle Area Glide Through
- Wenceslas Square, Powder Tower, Estates Theatre and the Karolinum (Superior only)
Please check our online booking calendar for details..
Private Prague Segway Tour Prices
|All segway tours|
|2 Hour Segway Tour + Training Time|
|3 Hour segway Tour + Training Time|
|For groups of 14 or more people||please contact us to discuss the needs of your group and to receive a personalised price offer.|
Private guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, stops for photos
Discover Prague Tour Center: 12 Michalska st., Prague 1, Prague (street is written as: Michalská 432/12)
Full Tour Description
All Segway tours starts with a training session in front of our office. Each person will have ample time to practice on the Segways until feeling comfortable and ready to go out and enjoy Prague on these fantastic machines.
On our Grand Segway tour we'll venture through narrow back alleys through Prague's medieval street before moving past Charles bridge and onto the Rudolfinum for a brief history of one of the most famous concert halls in the country and Nazi provocation in World War II.
We then cruise across the Vltava River to behold the magnificent Prague Castle but first riding by the beautiful St. Nicholas cathedral before entering the street to the Prague Castle. On this easy glide we ride by and see the Loreta palace, the Strahov monastery and library before heading into the big green part of our ride. Here we ride through the spacious park past the Petrin lookout tower down the hill towards the Vltava River passing through the Kinsky Garden. Once down at the riverbank we then cross back along the road that separated old and new town and stop for another photo op before passing the national theatre and head back to our office.
The Superior Segway tour will then continue after a short break at our office for the inner towns of old and new town areas plus Jewish areas and Lesser Town ride through. Also we will visit one of the largest and most historic squares in Europe, Wenceslas Square. Here you can expect to be moved by the many stories of modern day Czechoslovak heroes who protested, fought, and sacrificed themselves here and overturned fascist and communist regimes of the 20th century.
Its then onto Old Town Square but before we'll pass the Powder Tower, Estates Theatre and the Karolinum which is the oldest dormitory of the Charles University. In the old town you can expect to be overcome by the pristine sight of gorgeous old style architecture, stunning monuments, and spectacular churches dating back centuries. This is one of the most amazing sights in all of Europe! We'll cover all of the important happenings here, from the imposing black Gothic church of Our Lady before Tyn, to the unparalleled Astronomical clock, to the famous townhouses that held some of Prague's most well known citizens.
Then we'll continue to the famous Jewish district for a history of the famous Old New Synagogue, the Jewish cemetery, and the story of Golem, the protector of the Jewish ghetto. Down to the riverside for a nice view makes for a tremendous picture of the castle and the many bridges connecting the old town and the lesser town, Mala Strana before crossing it. After this we'll head to the Kafka museum and to see a couple of Prague's most thought provoking (and hilarious) sculptures by Czech artist David Cerny. Its something you will have to see to believe. And then another surprise, a ride along the narrowest street in Prague! Then we pass through the beautiful greenery at Kampa Park including a unique view of the world famous Charles Bridge, Lover's padlock bridge, and the John Lennon Wall all in Lesser Town. From there we'll pass through the park and cross the bridge back over towards our office passing the Funicular and Memorial to the victims of communism and then our homestretch back to the shop, where you will get one last view of Charles Bridge and Prague Castle and a history of the National Theater.
Prague Evening Segway tour is designed to show you a splendid enchanting relaxed glide through Prague's illuminated sights and show you the stunning views that everyone talks about whenever the word Prague is mentioned! Our evening Segway tour starts off with training and once everyone is fully ready we start from our Old Town office down through the Jewish area onto Rudolfinum, then across the beautiful illuminated river Vltava. Once on the other side in Lesser Town we will pass the Kafka museum and the little area known as “Prague Venice” then on to see the John Lennon wall. From here we climb up towards the Prague castle but first glide past the wonderfully lit up at night the st. Nicolas Church. Once our accent is made into the Prague Castle we'll have a stunning view of the whole of Old and New Town all lit up, catch Prague at it's most enchanting moment.
After the Prague Castle area we begin our descent back down towards the Old and New Town by crossing the Vltava river ride past the National Theatre and then on to one of the largest and most historic squares in Europe, Wenceslas Square. We'll see the nightlife of modern Prague begin to unfold and you can get tips from your guide where and what to do after the tour. From here we'll glad to the Powder Tower, see the Estates Theatre and then head back toward our office passing the Karolinum which is the oldest dormitory of the Charles University and very enchanting at night.
Advanced reservation required !
Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit
Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
Booking Terms and Cancellation Points:
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately,pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
- Booking Terms and Cancellation Points: Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.